Short and sweet
At mohemian we are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! In this position you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate and brainstorm with our front-end developers and product managers in order to find the best user experience for different customer needs
- Develop design-ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to all our platforms and devices (iOS & Android)
- Create brand identities, design guidelines, user interfaces, and present the design-ideas
- Participate in user-tests and gather their valuable feedback
- Support the different functions of the business (Marketing, Sales, Development) with visual designs
- Work experience as a visual and interface designer and proven design skills with a great portfolio
- Interest in working with an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work across multiple platforms including web & mobile
- Passion for design excellence, usability, and consumer appeal in products
- Skills in Sketch, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism, and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Excellent time-management skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
Our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture is key to the personality of our conpany. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. If you are motivated to join the mohemian Team, we are happy to offer you a part- or full-time position as a UX/UI Strategist in Innsbruck. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience.