Short and sweet
We are currently looking for an Innovation Assistant with focus on business development, process management and organisational learning. You are the right person if you bring analytic observational skills and exceptional communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Further develop and establish existing workflows by independently gathering information conducting best-practices research
- Develop tactics and strategies to improve our current knowledge management
- Collaborate with our internal teams (development, design, management) and support them in upcoming challenges
- Assist in project management tasks
- “Productification” of existing processes and procedures
- Recent University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Economics or IT (max. 1 year in the past)
- Self-motivated and strong interest in digital solutions
- Very good organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills and strong team orientation
- Ability to analyse, structure and design complex processes
- Proactive attitude, pragmatic thinking
- Innate attention to detail and self-starter mentality
Our flat hierarchy and open minded team culture is key to our company personality. We believe in having a wide range of talent in our team, which is why we support passionate people in learning skills in new areas for professional growth. If you are motivated to join the mohemian team, we are happy to offer you a part or full time position as Innovation Assistant in Innsbruck. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience.